The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) said that AT&T has to pay 60 million USD to resolve U.S allegations of misleading smartphone users by reducing the speed...
Tag - AT&T
Get in Touch!
To Get in Touch, please write to [email protected], and we will be back within 24-72 hours.
- You can now manually tag people in Google Photos
- Amazon Alexa can now manage your medication with this voice command
- Apple iPhone 12 rumours: iPhone 12 Expected To Come With 6 GB RAM
- Fitbit users are not happy with Google’s acquisition over the company
- OnePlus Data Breach Leaks Users’ Personal Details Once again
- You can now enable 2FA on Twitter Without adding phone number
- Google Camera Bug allows Hackers to use Device Camera secretly
- Facebook Launches Meme creation App For A Specific Region
- Instagram Takes Action Against Profile Stalker App Ghosty
- This WhatsApp Bug Can Give Hackers Access To Your Smartphone
- Get Apple Headphones at Great Discounts during Black Friday Deals
- Google Starts Rolling Out RCS For Users In The US
- Instagram Testing Birthday to Be in Sync With That on Facebook
- MacBook Pro 16-inch Launched – Here’s What You Need To Know
- Do you know- Facebook is Secretly using your Iphone’s Camera